The power of words in a relationship
Have you heard of the expression “WORDS CUT DEEPER THAN A KNIFE?” that has been commonly used because it is so true. Words have a lot of power in a relationship and you shouldn’t take words spoken too lightly. Making sure you always speak to your partner with love and admiration is extremely important to ensure the success of your relationship and keep an emotionally stable relationship afloat. Words can encourage or they can destroy. Always try to use words that encourage your partner instead of using words that can destroy them.“The power of words in a relationship”
When a woman or a man is being physically abused, they can show the bruises to prove it. But when a man or woman is being verbally abused, there are no signs to show.
Words can affect a person drastically. If you constantly say mean things to your partner, it will make them feel insecure. They will begin to withdraw from social situations and have a low self-esteem.
WORDS IN PUBLIC
It is part of human nature to get frustrated with your spouse. But it’s a really unhealthy thing to start verbally abusing your spouse in public. Be very careful what you say to your loved one in front of others. Don’t humiliate them by knocking them down. You are only devaluing his opinion and showing others that you do not respect them. “The power of words in a relationship”
WORDS THAT CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE
There are some words that you just can’t get back or erase.
– Calling your lover evil and dark names that are not true is very damaging not only to your relationship, but also to your partner’s emotional well-being.
– Humiliate them in public. She doesn’t go out of her way to humiliate her partner in front of others. This puts you and them in a very bad light.
– Constantly joking about your physical appearance. Chances are your partner is aware of certain parts of their body. Once your partner has shown you their insecurities and told you things they don’t feel good about, you should avoid making fun of them.
– Criticizing. When you constantly criticize everything your partner does, you will break their character.
WORDS THAT ARE EXCITING
– Words of encouragement. Always encourage your partner to be better, to love and to succeed in everything that is proposed.
– Compliments You can give your partner an unlimited number of compliments. Either because of their physical appearance or because of their personality. Always try to compliment them on the beauty within them.
– Praise accomplishments. If your partner did something great at work or handled a situation with poise, always praise their actions and accomplishments. You will see your partner’s spirits rise and your relationship grow as a result.
I firmly believe in mutual respect within marriage. GoMarry.com encourages healthy relationships. we want our GoMarry.com members in order to find true love with each other and continue to grow together, happy and healthy. By reading and following my relationship advice, I am confident that you and your partner will continue to grow in your marriage..